Build Your Bridge Towards Success
Don’t let bad grades stop you from attending a top-tier
Why choose a Foundation Program? :
- You can apply to university as early as 11th grade!
- It is an alternative to A levels for those who find it tough or living in Pakistan do not have access to the right subjects for the major they desire such as film, or design.
- It is a shorter alternative to A levels as it’s a one-year program and you can start your undergraduate program sooner.
- You can pick a foundation program specific to the major you wish to pursue.
- Get into better Russell group universities even with 5 Cs in your O levels.
Why choose International Year 1?
- International year 1 can be applied right after completing A levels.
- Get into Russell group universities such as Durham, Queen Mary, Exeter, City, with grades as low as 3 Cs in A levels.
- January start available for those who wish to start early.
What services do we offer?
- Decision Support: Unsure if a foundation program or International Year 1 is the right path for you? We provide personalised consultation sessions to help you make an informed decision about your academic future.
- Top Tier University Selection: Gain access to a curated list of top-tier universities offering exceptional foundation programs. We will help you choose the institutions that align with your academic and career goals.
- CV and Personal Statement Support: Stand out from the crowd with a compelling CV and personal statement. BGN will assist you in crafting the perfect CV for your field.
- Interview Preparation: Prepare confidently for university interviews with our specialised training. We offer insights, tips, and mock interview sessions to enhance your performance.
- Visa Guidance and Document Support: Navigating the visa application process can be complex. We facilitate your student visa application during our end-to-end counselling sessions to ensure a smooth and successful visa process.